Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Honest Wallhax Review

First off i would like to say i thought Wallhax was a scam for years, when ever i seen the website and stuff i was putt in fear of being scammed, but when i looked at the forum and talked to customers i decided to give wallhax a try, and well I have to say i am VERY satisfied and HAPPY about my expierence, the hacks are very nice to use, i mostly use the Warframe hack but it runs nicely with no crashes and no bans.

i have no complaints besides 2 a lack of Free to play Game cheats, such as Paladins/Radical Heights/Last Man Standing, Just Free to play multiplayer games on steam or anywhere that are fun to play/cheat in.

Complaint number 2: the Website is so bright to me, the white theme hurts my eyes when looking at it for semi-long periods of time browsing the forum for injection instructions or reviews and support etc..

I edited the website color scheme into my own style but it is buggy, but still is effective in helping my forum browsing experience. Here is a BETA example. Also Other than that this Forum and cheats are great and worth every penny.
    https://i.gyazo.com/e5cdc26b8500c39e...a2aa690136.mp4

Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.

I would note if you find the design too bright, there are addons for chrome and other browsers that will do a 'night mode' and make the website dark instead of light.

thanks gonna look into it