Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Battlefront 2 cheat review

I've been using WallHax for a little while now, before this I've used several others out there that claim one thing or another about being "the best" for various reasons. But I'm telling you the straight truth on this one, THIS is the best program I've used so far by a long long way. The interface is simple, it's fast and easy to set up and get going. There's not .dll alteration, or stupid "portal" useage that gets pinged back to the game's cheat detector and has you banned by Fairfight in less than 10 minutes (has happened by the way).

I don't pretend to be a coder, or understand the complexities that these folks have put in to making this work.. I only know that it does. And I'd be one of the first ones to bust out a bad review if that was the case too, some of the competition has that experience on their forums under this same username But this is just a way for me to say thanks to these guys for a great product, well worth the small amount of $ they're asking to make the game much more enjoyable for me.

Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.

Much appreciated, but totally unnecessary! You guys have a great product that rewards itself by being superior and giving us something that exceeds our expectations.

Good Morning,after having tried some cheats ,today I decided to try your.
    I'm really surprisedwith ease you have to be able to use,today I play only a little
    I'm sure going to enjoy a lot more time.I just want to congratulate you on the beautiful work.