Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Great job =)

Great job =)

Well, we know that we (members) sometimes are boring and we charge, we also know that there are several games to support, I know I asked, I covered and I was annoying, but we also have to recognize when a good job is done.
    There was a very good improvement in the knives out hacker, after this change that Badger and his team made, the ESP no longer works and the AIMBOT works perfectly, one time or another that it does not mark 1 player. I do not know what you did to fix it more too if you tell me I will not understand hahaha, but good work, please continue like this !!!!

Yes, being annoying doesn't help us but just add to the toxicity and negativity that we really do not need on the forums. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for working with Badger in getting the Knives Out cheats improved. If everyone took the time to be more constructive, we will likely see updates happen much faster. Keep in mind, just beceause people think we should have a feature doesn't mean we can always implement it but we will try as long as it is safe and practical to do so.

Lastly, your post does feel like a testimonial. If you've not provided one before, I can move your post to the testimonial section of the forum. Slytiger will definitely appreciate it and compensate you with additional time to your subscription. Let me know.
    When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...
    Terms of Service (What you paid for)
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

You can move.

Quote Originally Posted by Marceloiii View Post
    You can move.
    Done!
    When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...
    Terms of Service (What you paid for)
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules