Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: The Division

The Division

Hello and THANK YOU very much. Your software is just amazing. I use it to play "The Division" and I am very happy with it. I have a video going "Survival" and killing about 8 "Hunters". Soon I have cut the video in length to about 10 minutes I will upload it.

Thank you for leaving a testimonial! Your membership has been extended as a way of saying thanks.

Thank you very much, I am truly amazed and thankful for your software. Amazing !! the support I have receive through the time, the functionality of you "software",. Impressive !! Honestly, before I found out about wallhax i had use "other hacks" witch result of me got banned in The Division twice, yeap. still rock with your software with no problem. I think best way for people to stay in game without been detected is to avoid pvp. You can play the game with aimbot at 100% and have no problem at all. Play the story, play the survivor PVE for survival cashes, all with aimbot 100%, even legendary missions. But if you go pvp and shoot all, you get reported, you show suspicious activity and then the Ban is around the corner. I am trying to remove from my video the name of my toon so I can post it, Is a truly amazing work how this "software" works. My Thanks to the Coder for such an Amazing work !!

I upload a Walhax Hunting Hunters video on Youtube. ESP and Aimbot is on.World loot ,crates, Tech is on.Silent hit distribution is on . Here is the link. : https://youtu.be/kH6s_2rsM0Y

Hey Tzavelas,

Nice video! Well played there.

I could give you a few days of subscription time for posting it, but only if it is posted in our video media section and public on youtube. Not sure if you want to do that though since your username is visible.