Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Black Ops 3 , Heroes & Generals , SQUAD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ATTENTION - OVERPOWERED ENGLISH
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Black Ops 3

ESP - Its working well - only one thing annoying there is when someone is lying on the ground - the box just become smaller and sometimes its hard to see it (even if its ESP XD) but overall its great.
    AIMBOT - with good config its almost 100 % legit even in killcams on multiplayer , I had only one issue on zombies but its not a big problem.
    RADAR - so far i didnt use it.
    NO RECOIL - didnt use too :_:
    CROSSHAIR - works

Heroes & Generals

ESP - Works great , visibilty checks (its an aimbot option [?]) , health bar and more - overall its works well
    AIMBOT - The best part of this hack - You can hit almost everything with it - u can configure prediction FOV and more - prediction just rocks

I didnt use other just aimbot and esp

SQUAD

ESP - as before - it works
    AIMBOT - that is so funny when u get m4/ak74 and your squad is coordinating attack on compound for example and that moment when u run into compound and kill everyone on your way - works great so far

I didnt use other

I used hacks from other providers before and the best part of this site is the price for hacks - u pay once and u have got all of them - only few sites offer something like that
    For now its undetected - didnt get banned.

Best Regards,
    squar3k

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a testimonial. I have added some time to your subscription