Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

My Testimonial on WOWS Cheat after giving it a fair shake

Ok I admit, When I first bought it I hated it... It appeared clunky and confusing, Didn't play wallhax for a while with it and chose less safe options and got a warning letter.

Wallhax is Undetected and the other two I had access to ARE DETECTED.They were easier to use but they are DETECTED so no matter how easy they are they should not be an option you should consider.
    Wallhax has a little steeper learning curve if you want to do well, Sure the auto aim works but you will do much much better learning to manually aim at the spots the program tell you to hit... You will get better fast even if you play 50 games getting your ass kicked you will get better if you keep on manually aiming. I have gotten so much better at aiming that I almost don't need the program anymore vs most players but you will run into those players that are magic W A S D hackers and they dodge well... This won't give you 100% hits but it will get you in the ballpark to manually adjust your lead. You will get better if you forget about auto aim ...

What I suggest you do...

Pick a fast firing ship at first and watch where your shells go this was the best teacher for me.
    Set your Ship to the velocity charts
    Pump out the AP and punish people.
    Don't be scared, get your ass in the fight, It will make you better, confidence will go up

How I run it
    Aimbot on + custom velocity and height
    I don't use the radar feature
    ESP + Aim here
    I don't use crosshair or box.

It works great, You don't need all that crap on the screen that shows you where the shells fired at you land, It makes the game harder to play... Angle if you have a ship that works with or learn how to time them.

Last thing already said
    DO NOT GET HOOKED ON AUTO AIM, it will make you a bad player

Thank you for leaving a testimonial! Your membership has been extended as a way of saying thanks.

You are completely correct that the aim-here ESP can help you become a better player! I have noticed this myself as someone who only uses the cheat on occasion, primarily to test it for new game versions. It helps you to learn where you should be aiming, so you'll be less reliant on the aiming in the first place. And the ESP indicating speed and direction gives you a very clear idea of what another ship is doing even if it isn't immediately apparent from the game visuals.