Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

In-Depth review of the Warframe cheat

On the off chance that somebody might read this... I’m going into detail.

TLDR:

Overall, I give the WF cheat an 8/10, a great cheat, but it could use improvements outlined below.

I’ve used the Warframe cheat for a few days. ~20 hours in-game. I’ve primarily used box ESP with 99.5x damage multiplier and aimbot with all settings enabled except the Distance opton. Either Warframe anti-cheat is crap or these cheat makers are phenomenal. Check out the warning at the bottom of this post though.

ABOUT ME:

I’m a completionists. I even enjoy ‘completing’ games like Warframe; I want to try and get every Warframe in the game, then archwing, companion, etc. I like goals. I’ve gamed primarily first person shooters for the last 9 years of my life, where I have approximonately 365 days (8,760 hours) worth of in game time across Steam, Uplay, Battle.net, and Origin. Warframe was incredibly fun for the 300 hours that I played it, but the grind got to me and I began searching for other cheats to use. I found this and don’t regret it.

ABOUT THE CHEAT:

The cheat works perfectly as advertised, so I’m not going to get into how well it works and it’s individual features. For that go here: https://wallhax.com/hacks/warframe-hack/

Best/Notable features:
    -Customizable aimbot button (though sometimes buggy, it can use mouse or keyboard buttons)
    -Damage multiplier (.5x to 99.5x but only applies to primary, secondary, and melee)
    -Aimbot visibility checks
    -Save/Load settings
    -FPS counter

But, a few features that would make this a 9/10 are not working, so I hope they’re fixed. Luckily they are minor. Here’s the list:
    -Distance based aimbot (frequently bugs out)
    -Bulletspeed prediction (tested on Lanka and Paris Prime, not working)
    -Radar (enabling does nothing)

Even if the above isn’t fixed, two features would make this an instant 10/10:
    -Damage multiplier for operator
    -Ayatan sculpture ESP
    -Autofire

CONCLUSION: 8/10
    Worth the money for it alone.

WARNINGS:

I’ve been told using damage multiplier on sub Mastery Rank 2 accounts makes it more likely to be banned, but after Mastery Rank 2 I guess the chance goes down. Contact one of the mods or something for more details.

Thanks for leaving us a testimonial. Your subscription has been extended a bit.