Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Realm Royale

Realm Royale

Ive tried a couple of Realm Royale hacks now, and here is my reviw, short and easy.

1. Aimbot. The aimbot works fine with hitscan weapons suck as revolver and assault rifle, but does not count for prediction in such a manner it makes it effective. I hit more body shots than headshots 90% of the time except with hitscan weapons at close range. I give the aimbot 6/10 compared to other aimbots ive used.

2. ESP. The ESP works fine. The range is nice and the having different colors based on the players health helps out alot. However dont let this fool you even though the player is red doesn't mean h is 1 shot away from being chicken. Overall I give the ESP 9/10

3. I wish the cheat had a configuration menu. Having the aimbot locked on the mouse is a pain and makes it less effective in my opinion.

The cheat works nice, but it wont make you win games automatically. My aim is a lot better without the aimbot, but if you do not have a decent aim from before, the aimbot will help out for sure. However, if you're used to competitive play at higher lvls, stick to your own aim.

Best class to use with the aimbot is hunter for sure (bow), but engineer works aswell.

Cheat overall: 7/10

Sorry for the misspellings, just noticed this. As I mentioned above, being able to set the aimbot to a different key would be nice. I experienced at times that I instalocked to the enemy when using normal abilities, not the aimbot key. When attempting to play somehow "legit" this was a bit fishy, especially if other players would spectate me. Using "Shift" for aimbot would be better in my opinion

Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.