Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

For Honor Cheat Review

I'll be honest, I was quite sceptical about buying any cheats from this website at first as many cheat 'providers' are simply scams with fake reviews. I imagine some of you reading this are in the same boat as I was about a week ago and I have to say, after taking the 'leap of faith', I'm glad I did because this has to be the most affordable quality cheat I've seen so far (and with EAC support too!) The staff members are very friendly and the community isn't a boiling pot of toxicity like some other places.

So, without further ado, lets get into the For Honor cheat and it's pros and cons.

Features:

ESP
    Pros:
    > Very smooth.
    > Does exactly what it says on the tin.
    Cons:
    > Unable to toggle off (same goes for the menu at the top left which states whether certain features are on or off.)

Auto Block
    Pros:
    > Again, it performs exactly the way it was advertised.
    > Isn't obvious to other players.
    > Easily toggled off with a keypress.
    Cons:
    > Can fail to block if it tries to block one way and you drag the other way.

Auto Counter Guard Break
    Pros:
    > What do you want me to say here? It cooks your breakfast? Nope, it does what it's meant to just like all the other features.
    > Works when in the parried state (can't see UI indicators for attacks - same goes for the Auto Block.)
    Cons:
    > No way to turn it off right now (could be a bug, in which case it'll be fixed soon.)

Overall: It's only 12 euros, if you're looking for For Honor cheats then look no further because this is definitely one of the best if not the best available cheat for that game. Oh and if you can't see a feature that you want (e.g. auto deflect or auto parry) then fear not because the team looks to be exploring possible new features to be added.

Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.

Also if you want to review us at Trustpilot (feel free to copypasta if you want) we can add more subscription time to your account!
    https://www.trustpilot.com/review/wallhax.com