Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Talking Review : For Honror, Warframe, Sea of Thieves, World of Warships (EN/PT-BR)

Eng:

First of all I would like to say that I am extremely satisfied.

I can say that everything that is promised by WallHax is fulfilled.

I tested the hack on all the games I had available and in all my performance was supremely better

For Honror:

I'm new to the game and I was the best in the games I played with a basic notion, winning from my friends who play longer than me.

Pros: autoblock / break guard is op works perfectly
    Cons: Wallhack can not be deactivated, if you try to make an attack or try to block manually or put the other side the enemy attack will not be blocked (however, you get used to it)

Warfarme:

Pros: AMAZING, DMG MULTIPLICATOR IS OPPPPPPP !!! Aimbot works perfectly and the wallhack works well too
    Cons: No cons, it's just perfect.

Sea of ​​Thieves:

I have not yet tested all the features, but the wallhack in this game is undoubtedly the best to do merchant missions, it is extremely op, aimbot is ok and maybe I will come back to say more things

Pros: Wallhack undoubtedly helps a lot
    Cons: wallhack does not find the chests buried .. (this would be fantastic)

World of Warships:

The game that I have been using the program the most,

well, I use Batleship, some ships work better than others but my performance with N. Carolina has been satisfactory (lately I have not given so much damage but it's still ok)

Pros: It helps to have a sense of distance to where to aim but do not expect to hit citadels all the time because it does not happen, it works very well until the 17 km, after that the damage does not exceed 8k

Cons: wallhack does not work very well, it only shows already seen navios (it would be very suspicious I believe I see navios that technically are not detected)
    the aim assist takes too long to adjust when the ship is in maneuver

Finally the price charged is worth very much especially if you play more than one game because of the price of € 17.50 (even for those who live in Brazil)

I was sad that the, paladins and realm roayle were separated, I do not have the money to buy. are games that I also play and would like to evaluate

The staff is very helpful and always helps in the best way possible.

PT-BR:

Antes de mais nada gostaria de dizer que estou extremamente satisfeito.

Posso dizer que tudo que é prometido pela WallHax é cumprido.

Testei o hack em todos os games que eu tinha disponível e em todos o meu desempenho foi supreendentemente melhor

For Honror:

Eu sou novo no jogo e fui o melhor nas partidas que joguei com uma noção básica, ganhando dos meus amigos que jogam a mais tempo que eu.

Pros : autoblock/break guard is op funciona perfeitamente
    Contras: wallhack não pode ser desativado, se tentar fazer um ataque ou tentar bloquear manualmente ou colocar pro outro lado o ataque do inimigo não será bloqueado (porém, você se acostuma)

Warfarme:

Pros: MARAVILHOSO, DMG MULTIPLICADOR É OPPPPPPP!!! Aimbot funciona perfeitamente e o wallhack funciona bem também
    Contra: não tem contras, é simplesmente perfeito.

Sea of Thieves:

Eu ainda não testei todas as funcionalidades, porém o wallhack nesse jogo sem dúvidas é o melhor para fazer missoes mercantes, é extremamente op, aimbot é ok e talvez eu volte para dizer mais coisas

Pros: Wallhack sem dúvida ajuda muito
    Contra: wallhack não encontra os baús enterrados..(isso seria fantástico)

World of Warships:

O jogo que mais tenho usado o programa atualmente,

bom, eu uso Batleship, alguns navios funcionam melhor do que outros mas o meu desempenho com N. Carolina tem sido satisfatório (ultimamente não tenho dado tanto dano mas ainda é ok)

Pros: ajuda a ter uma noção de distancia para onde mirar mas não espere acertar cidadelas o tempo todo pois não acontece, funciona muito bem até os 17 km, depois disso os danos não ultrapassam 8k

Contras: wallhack não funciona muito bem, ele mostra apenas navios já vistos (seria muito suspeito creio eu ver navios que tecnicamente não estão detectados)
    o aim assist demora muito para se ajustar quando o navio está em manobra

Por fim o preço cobrado vale muito a pena principalmente se você joga mais de um jogo por causa do preço de €17,50 (até mesmo para quem mora no brasil)

Fiquei triste pelo fato do paladins e realm roayle serem separados, não disponho de dinheiro para comprar. são jogos que eu também jogo e gostaria de avaliar

A staff é muito prestativa e ajuda sempre da melhor maneira possível.

Thank you for leaving this very in-depth testimonial! I've extended your subscription a bit.