Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

The Division review and Soon For Honor!!!

So I was basically playing the division again short before new patch 1.8.3 released to find out how things are going... I found out my build was a bit outdated and I searched for an easy way to get back in business. When I found out the site I didn't even know them as I am in the cheating community in many games for about 4 years. I was sceptical. Right after I found out they offered PayPal method and the cheat was full of features and cheap I said let's do and who knows.
    I was surprisingly stunned. O had some minors trouble making it work as everyone after buying cheat want to immediately run it and test. I found the information in sticky threads super easy and accurate 100%!!! I was all set in less than 2 minutes.

Huge pros of WallHax:
    1)they are super helpfull and super polite!!! Most cheating forums are full of rude nerds. Well not Here!!
    2)the launcher is from the feature!!!!
    I have used so many different cheat loaders for different game's and all of them required a bunch of limitations and things to turn off and blah blah...too much a hassle!!! This loader is a simple as run-chose your game-load and you are all set!!
    3)they are affordable for what they offer!!

Game hack pros:
    1)full of features all working 100.
    2)you are free to toggle off and on anything you want easily so I can go from rage features of farming to dark zone into deadly legit features for pvp.
    3) I have been using moderate to high aggressive features for pvp and still, I haven't been banned(i recommend you to go easy in the beginning) and no one ever blamed for cheating.

In this particular hack and site, I have no con to confess.

Lately, I am playing For Honor since it went free on steam and I am going to buy them cheat for sure. I will be back with another review.

Basically, if I am playing a game and you have a cheat then I am buying.

I am feeling like WallHax and I are now partners for life.

Huge congratulations to all the team.

Nicklaus Mikelson.
    Last edited by Luzypher; 09-07-2018 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Fixed typos on request.

Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Slytiger View Post
    Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.
    Slytiger i have done a lot of type mistakes. Can i edit my post? I meant pros not cons in my thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklaus View Post
    Slytiger i have done a lot of type mistakes. Can i edit my post? I meant pros not cons in my thread lol.
    I did it for you, let me know if you want me to change anything else