Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: SCUM Review

SCUM Review

Just my take on the cheat and what I have thought of it since I have started using it

Aimbot - 10/10

Works as described, no complaints there

ESP - 9/10

Very smooth and doesn't create lag, also I love that you can modify the range, the only negative at this stage is that weapons don't show up on the ESP

ESP TP - 10/10

I have tried other cheats with this feature and this is by far the smoothest one I have used, with other providers the items glitch, it says they're in front of you but you can't actually loot them, not the case here, it's very good, you can tp items from the other side of the map if you so wish

Cheat Security - 10/10

I have given this a 10 simply because I'm not banned, I don't know how good EAC is but for me I had no problems installing NextShield and was able to cheat again right away with no problems, time will tell. Other providers will go invite-only with EAC being the anti-cheat assigned to the game where as Wallhax hasn't gone down that path, it will be a case of wait and see.

Overall - 9.5/10

I think it's a very good cheat, it gives you what you need without being one of those ridiculous crazy cheats where you can kill the entire server in the matter of a minute and have everyone screaming your name in the chat (which would probably see you banned from the server). I would like to see a couple of more features added such as unlimited ammo, also some sort of feature which allows you to get around the map a bit quicker.

Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.

You should be able to add ammo to your weapon by pressing 'DELETE'