Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Ring of Elysium Review

First of all, after seeing the updates to the game's anti-cheat and no news if the hack is safe or updated, I wasn't so sure if I should buy and use it.
    But I can say for sure that it's one of the best hacks ever made.
    Everything is smooth, and because I'm playing from out of NA, with my ping it looks legit and it seems quite safe.

So Pros:
    - Esp works very fine. You can mix some settings and disable the unnecesary things.
    - Aimbot is godly, you do have to use it carefully if you don't want to get banned, lower your setting and aim properly, dont try to abuse it because it won't work and it will flag you easily.
    - Aimbot being silent is the best thing ever
    - Security is good. The cheat is safe as long as you don't rage hack.
    - Good support and community, wish I've had bought lifetime a long time ago (I don't even know if it's still possible or how much is it but it would be so worth all the money)

Cons: (It doesn't really have cons, it works flawlessly, just the radar isn't working on my part probably)
    - 2D radar is not working as far as I've seen. Nothing appears on my box (idk if it's from me but no setting appear in that pannel)

Hey AstekCiocky, thank you for taking the time to leave us a testimonial. I have added some time to your subscription, plus extra bounty time