Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Ring Of Elysium Steam Reviews

First time i bought cheat from wallhax ...

Wallhax is good provider yet the GUI seems very friendly, dont' try ***********.net or *********** they are not very good.

ESP : 10/10 accurate
    Aimbot : 5/10 cant hit if the enemy is on the move

8 outta 10 !!!! Recommended !!

Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this, and added extra bounty days.

To add some more insights on the cheat for future improvement,

1. If you have intended to make the silent aim anyway, why don't you guys just add a little bit to it to be more effective. I strongly suggest bullet prediction or magic bullet. So, that we can hit the enemy while it's on the move.

2. ESP, please add customization to this menu as I believe that no one wants to see enemy 2,000m.+ away ... it's scattering the screen

3. I dont know what the radar does over here, but it's just there and nothing shows up. Please make it very useful.

4. Some other MISC functions to the cheat, sometimes players want to be raging such as ME ... speedhack, high jump, unlimited bullet whatever.

5. Fix the aiming algorithm, can we just have like choose who's to aim first ?

Just some ideas though,

Thanks, I have been in the game for more than 48hrs and I have not been banned yet. This cheat is great ...