Exclamation RB6 Siege, the best WH !!! WoWs

Its awesome!!! I use the hack since RB6 Release and its perfect!!! Easy injection and good features The aimbot works great but iam a little Bit careful! I use only esp now and i never get banned or somebody called me cheater
    But ESL Wire will detect it!!would be nice to get an esl wire wallhack ))
    Now WoWs ! Download it inject and be a nice captain. it works great and u will get up very very fast in tier ranks
    Thanks !!! For this hack :-)

Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksaager View Post
    Its awesome!!! I use the hack since RB6 Release and its perfect!!! Easy injection and good features The aimbot works great but iam a little Bit careful! I use only esp now and i never get banned or somebody called me cheater
    But ESL Wire will detect it!!would be nice to get an esl wire wallhack ))
    Now WoWs ! Download it inject and be a nice captain. it works great and u will get up very very fast in tier ranks
    Thanks !!! For this hack :-)
    What do you mean by "But ESL Wire will detect it!!would be nice to get an esl wire wallhack"? What is ESL?

It's a 3rd party anti-cheat for ESL, which has their own tournament brackets and competitive play.