Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Red face My perception of cheating with Knives Out for a year

Hello everyone! It's been more than a year since I joined "wallhax". I used to use another ID, which has been abandoned by me.
    Before I saw Wallhax, I struggled to find a cheat that was not banned.
    Because Knives Out cracks down on cheating, many cheating in the Chinese market have a great risk of prohibition, and I have been blocked a lot of game accounts for this. And the price is very expensive.
    I met Wallhax by accident. It was really great. It's safe as long as you use cheating and keep a low profile.
    If you are repeatedly reported by your opponent, you will only receive 20 minutes of restricted matches at most.
    I feel the best is the "Aimbot smooth" and "Aimbot key" functions, you can set your own self-pointing mouse button, which is very convenient. It allows you to keep a low profile and not get too high a Crit.
    As long as you shoot and press the mouse Aimbot smooth to make your bullets feel natural, even if there is manual detection, you will not easily find you cheating. It's not like other cheats that only lock one point.
    Another great thing about Wallhax is that you can cheat on multiple games just by subscribing to VIP.
    I's the Knives Out, Rules of Survival, Ring of Elysium, I'm playing all three games. I just need a VIP to enjoy all the cheating at the same time.
    Wallhax has brought me so much joy in more than a year. For this, I sincerely thank the Wallhax team for their contribution.

My English is not good, I use most of the translation APP, please forgive me! Thank you

Finally, I wonder if Wallhax will launch a lifetime VIP?

Because somebody had a lifetime VIP before, I would like to pay for it to buy a lifetime VIP.

Thanks for the testimonial! That's awesome that you've been with us a year! I've extended your membership a bit for leaving a testimonial

We no longer offer Lifetime VIP. But it's always possible it could be available in the future again.