Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Warframe

Lightbulb Warframe

I buy this tool for another cheat but i start to play warframe and its avesome hack i like it so much and i buy again tool for it.
    1- damage and crit settings can be changeable its perfect option i think i play full with cheat tool i use 2-10 dps and 1-7 crit rate nobody understand im using hack and i got never banned
    2- For pvp aimbot settings good im not using damage multipleer settings in pvp nobody crying but i still win every match
    3- esp settings when i want play relax closing box and lines playing comfortable if i need %100 accuracy in map i can activate this options again and with friendline options easy to find your friends position in map .
    4- Crashhandler is the best option somany people got crash in game but tools says crash1 crash 2 so i know with that info i must restart the game its helping for play without bugs.

Last one i try knives out chat last 2 days and i win 30 match noı banned just play fair 4-5 kill and no body cry its soo good i like it and i will buy again

Thanks for leaving a testimonial! The Warframe cheat is indeed a lot of fun Your membership has been extended as a way of saying thanks.