Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

First Time SWBF2 Hack (NO REGRETS)

At first when I came and took a look at wallhax.com I was suspicious only because I have never once before paid for a hack before in my life. No lie.

But after watching some videos and going to many different websites to confirm/deny if you guys were a credible source, I quickly found you guys have a ton of support! So I decided, hey, let's give it a shot. I may not have a ton of money but I wanted to have fun for once and not get stomped for once in my life.

So, I bought a 1 Month subscription to your services for Star wars battlefront 2. And man! It is amazing. Adjustibality is on point so you can make it look as if you are playing normally or straight up being a one hit wonder hacker which is obviously not advised...If you want to get BANNED then go for it.

Pros
    -Easy to navigate the UI (Open with Delete key)
    -Adjustable Options to your preference
    -Ability to remove the watermark too? What company actually does that, you guys! ROCK ON! Haha.

Cons
    -The longer you play, your game starts to stutter but nothing a restart cannot fix on your game (Slight con, not that bad at all!)

That's great to hear! Thank you for leaving a testimonial! Your membership has been extended as a way of saying thanks.