Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: APEX Legends

APEX Legends

I.
    First I'm very very happy to be one of the first to get the Apex Legends.
    I join this forum in 2015 to buy a hack and then never go back on this site,
    i've tested a lot of other cheat's sellers on a lot of game and get all the time a ban a day ...
    And recenctly when i saw that they will be a Apex hack i just following the forum every day and POUFF get an subscription for a limited access hack
    II.
    All i have to say is that a perfect job because actually there is 0 of us who get a banned ! That's the most important thing !
    About the hack, the ESP is nice there is no bug with it, the configuration of it let you choose your preference (Only box and health options for me ).
    Personally these are the only options I use, I like when the HUD is clean and simple.
    And there is never gap or interval (don't know how to say) between the player and the box so that's perfect to nicely preshoot your ennemies.

To conclude I wish you all a place among us.
    Thanks to Wallhax's Team !

Glad you've enjoyed our apex legends cheat! Thank you for helping us test it. I've added some bonus time to your subscription for leaving a testimonial