Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Mordhau Cheat Review

I feel this cheat, for me, is very reminiscent of the For Honor cheat we had a long time go.

I love these kinds of fighting games, and having a competitive edge with the auto block and riposte feature is incredible. So the auto block, auto riposte, and auto lock all work hand in hand.

The only time I really lose fights is to the hardcore players, this is because they tend to use spacing and chambers more. Most of the time you won't beat these kinds of players with blocking and riposte alone. So it might be best to use the activation key for blocking against these types of players, so that you yourself are able to use spacing correctly.

With that being said, I hope that there will be some kind of auto chambering feature in the near future (it's a matter of mirroring the opponent's attack, I can't imagine that being too hard since we already have auto riposte)

The ESP features are nice, but not entirely necessary unless you're playing Battle Royale mode or Frontline.

I give the cheat an overall 7/10 (would be a 9/10 if we had auto chambering )

Thank you for your testimonial!