Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Mordhau Testimonials

I first subrscibe to this site thanks tho their For Honnor hack a long time ago, the hack was so great but it was missing a lot of freatures and finally has fall of to the ground... So hey it's me again thx to your site, the only one by the way making hacks for this type of game and i'm so happy for it thx to you i can focus on my playstyle and not be dependent of my personality already stressed that make me parry ealry 90% of the time ^^.

the hack work very well in his globality but we need to see more freatures and more acruacy in general in the bot to be a a FUCKING BOMB. I hope the dev won't let it fall cause mordhau is not going to fall this soon.

For know i will give a 7/10 for the bot in general but it could be 10/10 if the dev really focus on their bot with not that much to do:

- keep working on the auto-chamber (overhead and low implementation ) add a key for it

-still some improvement about the auto blocking most of it for the stab

-and fov control of the bot in general (auto lock)

And bim with that your hack could be 100/10 and be the best hack never created for this type of game <3. like really

Anyway for evreryone that are looking to get better at Mordhau i recomend the hack 100% at his state it weill give you a HUGE help and boost to your playstyle trust me <3

Thank you for your testimonial FallenCheat!