Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Smile What a life saver Wallhax is.

Ill test to that I never had so much ever in my life, and after searching the internet for the same service I found in my opinion to be the best bang for your buck, im not discounting other website that offer hacks, but I wanted a hack for one game and others website were charging me 20 buck for one game for a month and some of them were 30 dollars a month, I paid less than 30 bucks and got a ton of games and I was blown away, like wow all this for just that price, I been having so much fun and so far no bans yet as well, I didn't include the price I paid for my Subcrpt just in case WallHaxs changes the price I don't want to have any false info display here. I played Rules of Survival for like 7 hrs straight it was some much fun, I came in 2nd place a few time coz I'd run into other players who have the same hack lolol, but I made some friends who use the hack, so we stayed together, its more safe to play with other hackers less likely that hacker is gonna report a hacker. Thnks Wallhax ill be here for a long time, this is the best thing I bought this year. Im gonna play Mass Effect now, just made every game I own brand new :].

Great to hear you are enjoying the cheats and having fun with some of the titles we support wayrock! If you haven't checked out Mordhau yet I recommend picking it up, it's a lot of fun to cheat in.