Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

A Quick Review of Mordhau

I had the chance to test out the Mordhau cheat almost since the first day it came out, although at first it was a bit more buggy than it is currently, it was still almost unbeatable when it came to duels, which I believe was a promising start. What's better was that I've seen it almost updated daily, the developer(s) adding features the customers asked in the forums and the admins listening to other's play-testing. The bot itself may not be perfect at the moment, but quick updates and admins that listen out and consider implementing stuff is more than worth it, I can see it getting even better soon enough.

ESP is not actually as useless as people think. You don't 'need' to necessarily know other's places in modes aside from Battle Royale, but you can see their health and stamina. That's quite useful for an archer, or if you want to go for quick kills to boost up your score, or if you are in 1v1 and want to keep track of your enemy's stats, and soon enough chests for BR will be added and I can't see much else needed for ESP, maybe prediction point for archers? Or perhaps to keep ESP working in vehicles like horses and catapults as well.

As for the Bot, I already commented on it. It's in a good start currently, some kinks need to be ironed out a bit but it still will help you out unless you are a great player yourself. Addition of chambering (which was there before), maybe more advanced techniques and some bug fixes regarding the weird distance/timing(speed)/block spam could and will be really nice, but they are eventually to come. And you can 'mostly' get rid of the bugs if you bind bot's activation to a specific key, it helps out a lot but can make it just a bit riskier to get hit.

I think aimbot would be nice, but at the same time it's not exactly necessary, probably the bot should be made better first, then maybe aimbot.

For ESP, I don't know. 8/10? 9? Not really much to rate about. As for the Bot itself, it's probably around 7, but it could and likely will go higher eventually. (Keep in mind as I'm posting this, it's 10/05/2019, some things I say may be outdated by the time you might be reading this)

Thanks for your feedback Frostorm, appreciate it. I agree the ESP can be helpful, I was using it in frontlines the other day to catch a guy trying to sneak into our base and use our own ballista against us. Stopped that reeeaal quick.