Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

My Thoughts on the MORDHAU Cheat

The cheat is very well done, obviously containing a lot of thought and finesse to the development of the hack. I truly believe that the hack is almost flawless. Even to this day, I am unable to see another provider offer anything that this cheat has*. That is astonishing and deserves some degree of respect.

*A few have some features but are either not as refined or not complete.

The autoblock is quite good, only failing sometimes, which is pretty decent and realistic as you cannot block everything, especially in 1vx situations. The pesky rapier is a little too quick for the bot to keep up every time, but it is good enough if you strafe and move.

ESP, UI, and everything else, such as customisation, is exceptional.

I would love to see an aimbot for the bow, crossbow, and ballista for players and AI. It would take the bot up another notch.

All in all, I would recommend a purchase if you are interested in the game. It is a very well thought out cheat and contains many features that make it worth the price.

P.S: I do not desire the bonus subscription time. I am currently moving houses and will not utilise it. Thank you for the incentive, though!

Thank you for the detailed testimonial! Hope your move goes smoothly!