Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

my experience with wallhax

Hi, I've tried the hacks of Battlefield 1 and 5, also of World of Warship. Only those and the truth fascinated me! I only recommend a little stubbornness when it comes to chipping, as we Argentines say. we must put a stop and not be so obvious, at least my way of playing is only with ESP, hiding all the players that are not seen, those that are inside a house for example. that only the enemies show me that if "my eyes" can get to see that way I only have a help from their "visual location" and not from where they are hidden, accults to my eyes, that way I give them the chance also to May they surprise me and kill me. therefore my record will never be 45-2 for example ... if for example 45-20 or 25. I repeat, it is "my way of playing", so I think it is more credible for fairfight. At least I have fun like that, if it is not super boring to go to Rambo running around the map and killing right and left ... sooner or later "you fall" ...
    With respect to the price ... it seems good to me (in Argentina it costs us a little that money since 1 dollar is equivalent to 45 Argentine pesos, our currency is very devalued).
    Whereas you have a number of hacks included for the same price. There are other pages, even more expensive and only one hack. ... not a package, like here. That seems super! That's why I chose Wallhax.
    Thanks, Wall.

P/D...

use translator, sorry if something is not understood

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit