Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

WALLHAX... Is it worth it?

Hello if you are stumbling on wondering if 20$ is really worth it or not, Let me convince you!

Lets start with the positives and i will end with some feedback on what i think this platform could use improving on.

Okay, First and foremost. If you buy the VIP Subscription for 20$ you do not only just get the cheat you want but other cheats to choose from as well!
    Not many companies do that, they usually offer deals "GeT ThIS OtHeR ChEaT fOr 20$ MoRe!!!" Which can get a little annoying.

I also like the presentation of the cheat showcases, the fact that it looks really professional draws so many people in on itself!
    Like it did with me. Once i looked at the showcase for the SOF(Sea Of Thieves) cheat i was hooked!

Another Positive is just how easy the cheat is to launch!
    Do you guys remember the old way of launching cheats?

you would have to download some sketchy "Injector" and then proceed to download the file name of which the injector has to inject.
    Not with wallhax you don't! You pay and give them your username wait 10 minutes or so and BAM you are ready to go!

Just download their client and select the cheat and press load when you are in the game! (also my anti-virus bitdefender does not recognize it as a virus)

Now for the feedback, I believe that this site has terrible issues with support regarding cheats, almost every time i check the fourms there is always some kiddo complaining that his cheat is not working
    Then someone like luzy has to tell him to "disable windows defender" Or "run it in administrator". I cannot be the only one getting tired of seeing this.

So i recommend a ticket system, most service providers have them.
    I have thought of the fact that some of these problems are not always on the customer, So the mods can post a thread explaining the issue as a little update.

In conclusion most of us do not even stay on the forums anyway, most of us just download the client and have fun.

So back to the question that started this thread "Is it worth it?" Of Course it is! 20$ to play more that 10 games with cheats for a month? Damn right it's worth it.

If you actually read this far then i salute you, Sorry if it was a pain to read.

Good luck and happy cheating

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit

There are some advantages to a ticketing system as you mentioned, but the disadvantages are that it means the same questions are often asked and answered multiple times as people can't see the answers to questions that have been created by others. The advantage of the forums is that anyone can chime in, and every thread is searchable.