Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

40 hours of gametime in R6

Has been a great time, I'm sitting at ~3 k/d and 75% winrate. I have only a few minor things to complain about, like the really ugly menu and that it doenst block shooting while youre in it.
    The hack does everything it promises, Aimbot is solid, "aim at center" is a bit obvious with rifles, but hipfire shotgun is op (my settings: 90 degrees smooth: 1). For Rifles, I suggest "aim at head" and single shot. (19.8 degrees and smooth 0)

The esp wins games alone. Seeing drones, traps and players is by far the most gamebreaking feature. Information wins games, try calling enemy positions in voicechat. Free wins without you needing to do anything!

I'll give"The division" the next 40 hours
    Cheers

Thank you for leaving a testimonial! Your membership has been extended as a way of saying thanks.

Be careful what you say about the menu though, that menu is like one of Gokke's babies.

I agree, that menu in the RB6 cheat is really ugly. You should try some of our other cheats The Culling or The Division, that has the sexy menu in it!

I suppose menu not important thing in this. More important is avoid FireFight ant not get banned