Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

The Division - Thanks WallHax!

Just wanted to write a quick review of the hack. I bought the 3 day to test it and am planning on purchasing a longer period of time as I am impressed.

The aim bot works, esp, radar, colour coding of players/npc's, and obviously most importantly, is un-detected!

That being said, during my use I did notice the smoothness option didn't seem to affect how quickly the reticle snapped to the target. I had to adjust the range as low as it could go to compensate for the blatant aim snapping. (This could also just be ignorance on my part and potentially not knowing how the hack settings work, but I like to think I have a good grasp of it).

I plan on fooling around more with the hack over the next couple days, as I have only used it for a few hours now.

This hack will 100% make levelling faster as well as killing other players on the game...I mean isn't that why we all use it!?

I haven't been banned yet even with the smoothness issue, so as long as your smart I'd say this bad boy gets a 4.5/5.

Thanks for leaving us a testimonial! Your trial has been extended.

Thank you for the extension, much appreciated!