Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

The greatest UI & A great price!

Hello everyone, I want to start off and say that if you are just browsing and find my testimonial I know what you are thinking. "Idk about this man, should I really pay to use this? Is this even legit?" Yes my friends this is legit. I am no stranger to the forum, nor the hacking or hacking forum scene. After thoroughly looking through the website I decided I had enough proof and the price was just right ( a perfect trial offer of 3 dollars for 3 days ) to convince myself to give this site a go, and I am SO glad I did. I only have one game of the currently offered list, but I have had tons of fun with the first day of this client, and will definitely plan on getting a longer subscription. Trust me guys this site is on it's way to the top of the list NOWHERE else can you get hacks for games in less than 2 days after it's release. That is DEDICATION

Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slytiger View Post
    Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.
    Thank you, and thank you for helping me earlier as well

Thank you for the kind words my friend! Glad to see you're enjoying the cheats. I'll have Slytiger add some time to your subscription.

EDIT: Seems like I was to slow

Quote Originally Posted by Gokke View Post
    Thank you for the kind words my friend! Glad to see you're enjoying the cheats. I'll have Slytiger add some time to your subscription.

EDIT: Seems like I was to slow
    I am Speed Racer.