Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Testimonial for Apex Legends

TLDR: Featues are "ok", Undetected since purchase -> "perfect"

Hi guys,

as i reached the rank master in apex legends today thanks to wallhax.com i thought this might be the right time for a testimonial to their apex cheat. Not a nativ speaker so bear with me.

To be quiet honest with you: I do not like the audience cheat providers attract. I feel like people try praise their providers hoping to gain benefits (not sure which though).

10 out of 10 reviews after 5 hours of playing ain't a review i am interested in. I hope that i am able to give you a short summary of what i think i know about wallhax.com after using it for ~30 days now:

The apex cheat provided by wallhax.com is far from what i would call a refind peace of software in term of configurability and amount of features. But where it shines is it beeing undetected.

Where other providers failed to protect me, or even, with the help of there loyal fanbase, convinced new members to purchase while their hack was already detected, wallhax.com got me covered.

Although their website and store got some design flaws, and the overall user experience is quite patched together i really like the way they inform you as a customer about risks you take, while using the hack.

Example: While other hacks gave me bluescreens at random throughout the day, wallhax.com warns you on inject that system stability might be affected and that unsaved progress might be lost. In addition they clearly state which features of their hack might get you banned easily.

Conclusion: I would rather miss out on some features than beeing lied to by my provider. I feel like trust and staying undetected is more important than the best features, because a banned account is not able to use them anyways

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit