Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Ark hack

Ark hack

Been using this hack everyday and so far no bans only downfall iv noticed so far is that the aimbot could use some adjustments on how it locks on and the dino filtering could use rework but that's just preferences. This aimbot is truly golden for its pricing and what its able to do, at the price its currently at its wonders i have got multiple friends using this hack and we all love it. The esp works amazing once you mess with the settings and like I said the aimbot does need adjustment but it does track and hit the players just not 100% of the time not sure if its due to the new aim metrics implemented into the game or what but it does ok. I have personally seen a better aimbot that hits every shot no matter how fast the players character is moving but thats with the expensive hacks costing $100+ a month.
    Overall experience 9/10 based on how easy to use this hack is and the overall performance of the hack.
    Overall ui 9/10 based on how the menu is setup and how user friendly it is setup plus it says exactly what each is and can easily toggle cheats on.

Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.