Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

My Honest Opinion.

I started using wallhax 3 years ago for World of Warships.

The client required some setup depending on what ship you were using but everything you need to know can be found on the website and after a while, I learnt the best configurations for me and the cheat worked like a dream for every minute of every day that I used it.

After several months of using wallhax solely for the use on a single game, I decided to see what else Wallhax had to offer. One thing I realised quickly was that not every game listed on the website was available on the cheat and not every cheat on the launcher was listed on the website. You can, however, get a good idea of what is available by looking at the cheat threads on the forums. (Maybe some more frequent updating would be good).

After playing several different games over 3 years with wallhax I can honestly say that it is a solid client. Some wallhax cheats will offer more depending on what you're playing but every cheat has worked as described and when they break they are quickly fixed.
    If you have any issues, Luzypher is always around to offer help.

I'm at a point where I only play games based on what is available on wallhax and I don't think I would ever look anywhere else for an aimbot as this cheat is so solid all around.

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit