Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Highly Recommend!

I've used wallhax for a while now and it is definitely the best bang for your buck. The ark survival evolved cheats were great for me since other hack clients were too much of an eye-sore,
    the star wars bf2 client is amazing.
    Also I've just started using the Sea of Thieves one, which to be honest the aimbot is not the best but it also does warn you not to use it since you are likely to get banned, but when I do use it, it is pretty far off target, so I'd only use it in close-range shootouts. However, the ESP for detecting loot, enemies, forts, etc. is excellent and helps out when you just want to speed up a slow game like that one.
    I tried the CS:GO client once and got banned the next day but I was very blatant in using it and was in casual matches having fun so I would say that is my fault but I do remember that the client was quite good if you are trying to be subtle about it.
    There have been a few times where the servers go down and nothing works but it is usually resolved quite quickly by the amazing admins on the site here.
    As well as if you ever have a question about anything, they are quick to help.

Thank you for leaving a testimonial! Your membership has been extended as a way of saying thanks.