Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Post Garry's Mod hack review.

The gmod hack by Wallhax is no doubt far superior to any free hack you could get for the game. All around, it's a very solid cheat with more features than most other premium options. As gmod isn't the main focus of the Wallhax cheat developers, the hack isn't going to be for hardcore gmod players. The two main issues I identified was a lack of entity ESP and the aimbot being unable to function in many roleplay gamemodes, like nutscript and clockwork. Because of this, the cheat won't help you if you play on servers with relatively uncommon frameworks. However, the cheat works perfectly fine in all the mainstream gamemodes like DarkRP and TTT, which is where you become unbelievably powerful.

The aimbot is brutally effective, making it possible to clear rooms in seconds. The player ESP isn't heavily taxing on your framerate like all the free gmod cheats, either. It is common with many gmod cheats, premium and free alike, to experience a significant FPS drop when using aimbot. With this hack, that does not seem to be the case. It is virtually flawless when it comes to performance and running smoothly.

All utilities available are highly customizable, which can help you get an edge in servers with very high populations. I haven't yet had a problem with locking onto my desired targets in rooms full of players. If you're thinking about security and getting detected, I wouldn't worry about it. Garry's mod has terrible anti-cheats, and even the superfluously expensive private anti-cheats won't be able to detect any hacks created after 2010. You'll be fine to use the Wallhax cheat without the risk of automatic bans.

In summary, if you are a casual gmod player who prefers to play on PVP gamemodes, you might want to check this out.

Appreciate the feedback from an experienced Gmod player! We may be able to add entity ESP in the future I have added some time to your subscription for the detailed testimonial!