Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Long term VIP member

Hey yall,

Boy o' boy, Idk where to start. I've been a paid subscriber to the VIP membership here at Wallhax for well over a year now.
    The main games I use my sub and the reason why I have been a reoccurring subscription here :
    - Ark Windows Store (so much fun and such good features)
    - Warframe (The best hax that you can find for this game) I'm MR 22
    - Sea of Thieves ( knowing where other player pirates are and being able to determine the value of the loot on their ship makes this all the more worth it )

Those three games alone are going to have a major enhancement of your gaming experience when using Wall Hax's.
    Now the customer service here is always killer, super responsive, engaging and has always left me with a smile.
    This is a great community with great products/services. I've brought many friends here and they've been changed forever.
    Looking forward to the years to come as this community and services continue to expand and innovate.

Thanks WallHax.

Thank you for being a member! I'm sure Slytiger will give you a just reward!

Uber testimonial, thanks so much Dat Pink. We hope to have you as a member for along time to come Added some extra time to your subscription for leaving us a glowing testimonial!