Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Garry's Mod Testimonial

Best Garry's Mod cheat available!

Currently, this is the best hack available for Garry's Mod. Citizen hack is redundant and is just ripping customers off, Big Packets is a waste and just looks outdated and that's just to name a few.
    Cheats are constantly becoming outdated/detected and the developers never provide enough support.

Wallhax on the other hand have a brilliant team that responds very quickly. I have had 2 issues with the GMod hack and both were resolved in a day. Outstanding response time and they are very transparent about issues.

The cheat itself has all the basics | Aimbot,Radar,Warnings,2D/3D ESP |. It also has ping and and bullet drop prediction which you can turn on and off which helps greatly with M9K and TFA weapon packs and their different bullet types.

Overall, the support, the updates and availability of this cheats makes it worth the full package price alone. I highly recommend this over any other cheat provider.

Wow, thanks for the great testimonial Risryn.

Big credit goes to Gokke for the cheat framework that delivers all the features you're talking about for most any new game we support, at a high level of quality. It's shocking (but much appreciated) to hear you say that we have the best cheat for Garry's Mod as we just decided to offer a cheat on a whim when we saw there seemed like a lot of people interested in cheats for Gmod. We don't have extensive experience with the game ourselves like I would expect any of the other sites who specialize in this game should have.

I have credited you with some extra subscription time for leaving us a testimonial!