******* 2 Honest Review

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MpIz5QvK04ky5UdndT3Dcmvv.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	2975

Usability / Functionality

Aimbot 5/5

Aimbot is really great and it's advantageous to use it in PvP as well as PvE, but honestly I've never used it in PvE. You may need it for some people.
    Aimbot is very fine-tuned. You can use the legit settings and play pro player, or you can go on a rampage like ONI with the Rage settings!
    I was originally over KD2 on ******* Tracker before I started using cheats, but using cheats as an aid has allowed me to help my friends with less PvP experience in various situations, including trials.

3D Radar & 2D Radar 4/5

It's a very simple but even more powerful cheat than Aimbot in PvP; it's also available in PvE, which I haven't used yet, but it will help you a lot in dungeon solo flawless.
    There are too many settings. Box view, bone view, distance view, and even the console allows you to change the ESP color.
    One drawback is that the only place to display too many settings is next to your character, which makes the screen very difficult to see.
    It would be perfect if you could place text and such at the character's head and feet!

Warning 5/5

This is a very useful feature and I haven't seen it on any other provider that offers *******2 cheats.
    I think it's useful in both PvP and PvE as you can instantly see where you've been shot by an enemy.
    I don't use it much, but I'm sure there are many people who need this feature.

Menu 5/5

It's an intuitive and easy to use menu! The ability to save and load your own settings is very helpful.

Console 4/5

It may seem like a setup for advanced players, but anyone can easily use it and set up cheats in detail.
    There aren't many settings available, but I'm sure there will be more in the future.

Conclusion

Overall, I think it's an almost perfect cheat, but if I had to pick one drawback, it's that it doesn't support the Stream Proof feature.
    Now that you can easily share your screen on Discord and other sites, I'm sure your friends will say, "Show me your moves!" That being said, it's not always easy to do.
    I understand that there are a lot of things that need to be reworked to provide Stream Proof from the design of the Wallhax cheat, but I'm hopeful.

I have a cheat setup for *******2 that I use on Wallhax that you can read about if you want.
    【My recommended *******2 cheat settings】

I'll be with this provider for a long time to come.
    Thanks to the developers at Wallhax for providing this cheat!
    Thanks for reading all the way through!

Wow, that is an amazing review! We are working on adding text placement as a feature into our Framework, so that you could have text displayed on their head or feet.

Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.