Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Wallhax / Desiny 2 Testimonials

Wallhax:
    A competent team that stays in touch with the community, is open-minded and i just love the simple Interface of the loader.

******* 2:
    3DRadar - Highly costumizable, has a clean look ; only downside is that every NPC is named NPC ( only applies to NPCs not players!)

2DRadar - Also highly costumizable, can be moved around on screen (Put it in the middle of your screen, make the 2D-window transparent and nobody will ever flank you in PVP again)

Aimbot - An Aimbot this strong for such little money is propably the best deal i made in years. Itīs highly costumizable(like almost everything in WH) so every type of hacker ( be it rage-, semi- or legit-hacking) will have itīs use ouf ot it (I personally just use it as console-like aim-assist) THere is one downside to the aimbot. Since the software doesnīt distinguish between different NPCs it will drag your aim to the head, even for Vex if your aimbot is set to hitscan/auto.

All in all, i can recommend the Wallhax client in general and the D2 software in general.

I hope i could help somebody to decide if he wants to join the WH family

Greetings
    NobodyIsUgly

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a testimonial. I have added some time to your subscription