Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

******* 2 Testimonial

Hi folks,
    I thought I'd comment after getting these hacks a few days ago to hopefully assure potential newcomers that everything has been legit and has been working perfectly. I was of course a little cautious but after considering the relatively cheap price with no auto renew as default (which I actually prefer tbh) and the age/length of the site/comments/etc I thought I'd give it a try!

I was perhaps quick to that conclusion without reading to much into how to actually use the software in game and that's on me! F4 brings up and closes the menu! Also, only bring it up while in orbit or your inventory otherwise you'll be breakdancing. The menu is a little on the smaller side but that's maybe my resolution.

I have to say I've been very impressed and would heartily recommend it to anyone unsure or feeling unsafe. It has been very quick, straightforward and effective. The only minor criticisms I have are that the FOV doesn't have an option to be seen in the menu itself and had to go into the .ini file (though not a huge issue) and the aimbot seemed to jump from enemy to enemy mid fire with switch enemy/target turned off (but I did have the previously invisible FOV MUCH bigger than I thought it would have been, so maybe that was the issue).

All in all, well worth it for a giggle.

Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.