Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Battlefield V Testimonial

Hi everyone, my name is stoallyx and I just recently purchased Battlefield 5 wallhax.

This hack is superb, and I am able to top the scoreboard almost every round, if not coming in second place. The loader was easy to use and simple enough to just log in, launch the hack, and get right into a game. The simplistic design of the UI helps a lot.

There are a lot of ESP options within this hack, from bone, bounding box, names, health, distance, etc. The aimbot within this hack is really good, probably the best I've ever used. I've customized the options to the point where it looks like I'm playing legit, when in fact I am not (trying to closet hack the most I can). If you want a copy of my options, just let me know and I can tell you what I use for my aimbot. Most rounds I end up with a 3.0-4.0 KDR, and sometimes I purposely die so it makes me look like I'm not cheating

For my preference, I turned everything off except bone ESP, distance ESP, aimbot auto aim, auto aim key, stick to target, aim preference for neck. But if you want a more detailed version of my options, just let me know!

Overall, since using this hack for about an hour, I can tell it is very good, and I will have a lot of fun using it. I am currently unlocking all my gold plated skins with this hack, and I am very happy. Thanks wallhax!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a testimonial. I have added some time to your subscription