Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Amazing Devs and transparency. Great product.

The product is great. I’m using the premium sub and mostly play ******* 2. The menu is super easy to navigate and has all the standard options and can easily be configured.

For the last week the D2 cheat has had some minimal issues with freezing and the devs have been incredibly transparent posting everyday and pushing updates to their client.

Any changes they make, such as updates, or needing assistance from members with bug testing, they communicate effectively and quickly. They are incredibly professional and polite which is something seriously underrated in todays cheat environment.

Coming from several different cheat providers who treat their customers like a green dollar bill and that’s it, coming to this service is like walking into a 5 star resort. The staff here make you feel like you’re more than customer and their constant transparency and communication really is outstanding.

I will be a reoccurring customer. I encourage you to look no further than these guys for you cheat needs. Thanks Wallhax staff and please keep doing what you do!

- Ur

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a testimonial. I have added some time to your subscription