Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

World of Warships Testimonial

Tl;dr: though it's a bit pricey, but worth it. IMPORTANT: you have to change velocity and height base on the ship you're using to get best result.

After two days of exploring, I managed to get into the leaderboard (dmitri, 2.8k PR, 110k avg. damage, 40% hit ratio).
    Other competitors may have more functionality, or easier to use.
    For example, hags can detect the ship you're using and change it's settings, aim line is more p
    recise when enemy is turning.
    But automatically changing settings is buggy, and can't help you to train your skill.
    Because of when you're trying to find out the best velocity and height for one ship, you're actually trying to understand this ship, like how fast the shell flies, where to hit.

One thing I love most, it's you can launch wallhax when you want, but hags requires you to launch it before starting game, and sometimes it will cause game hang out.

Finally, about detection, some competitors are detected, wallhax is not. But keep it in mind: when you cheat, there is always a risk.

Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.