Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: WF testimonial

WF testimonial

Since we're waiting for an update I thought it's a perfect time to scribble something down for people interested in purchasing.

So, the basic features:
    Aimbot - does its job perfectly, I've never ran into any bigger issues, although I only used it like 5 times at most. The only small issue I've ran into is the aimbot being jumpy/all over the place when you use it in Archwing, but you can fix it by toying around with mouse sensitivity setting.
    ESP - absolute 10/10, it's smooth, clean, doesn't overrrun your screen, it is so basic it's simply just... perfect. It could be a bit more FPS friendly (my FPS for example drops by like 30 on Kuva Fortress where there are tons of enemies) but really the only thing you need is basically 2D Boxes
    2D Radar is something I've never used in any game with any provider so I can't really speak on that

Now onto the features that make every single cent worth it
    DMG multiplier - amps up your game completely, although sadly it doesn't work for Necramechs and some weapons (like Redeemer). Thanks to this you can experiment with way more weapon configs, without worrying you're losing out on damage
    Crit - another godlike feature, but similarly to the feature above, it doesn't work on some weapons and Necramechs

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit