Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

WARFRAME Review (AWESOME)

I bought the hacks and there was a patch the same day I bought it but within a day, the hacks were up. Upon injecting, I lagged like crazy and it turns out if I Alt-Tab out then back into the game, the lag goes away after every time I pull up the cheat menu. This issue isn't too much of a hassle considering the fact that I barely edit my cheat settings. The visuals offer an extreme amount of options including skeletons which many other WF hack providers don't do. Damage hacks are insanely good. I don't think you should even use the crit damage because the damage hack itself is perfect. I lasted 150 rounds in an arbitration because of the damage hacks carrying me. I suggest you don't go too long or you don't scale your damage up too much because it can look suspicious if you 1 shot level 200 mobs. Overall, the hacks are really good an reliable. I love how you can inject while the game is open. I hate restarting the game to inject hacks so the way this loader injects hacks is really convenient. I really like this hack and I recommend you use this hack if you want a better hack than competitors. The damage hacks is just so essential if you don't want to invest so much time and money into different weapons. It allows me to enjoy a bunch of random guns with fun mechanics without worrying about modifying it correctly. I even can modify weapons with more multi-shot or mod blades with more range and attack speed without worrying about sacrificing a mod slot for damage.

Hack Loader 10/10
    Ease of use 9/10
    Hack features 11/10 (Top tier compared to other hack providers)
    I highly recommend this cheat. It offers more for the same or cheaper price than other hack providers.

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit