Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

100% Vouch & Well satisfied with services here

As many of you are probably coming from google, searching things like "Warframe hack" "Battlefield Hack" etc. You may see Wallhax.com pop up as the first result and I'm sure you just like I was are skeptical on whether it's real or not. Believe me I felt the same exact anxiety. Whether I was gonna get scammed or banned or anything like that. Rest assured I bought the trial through the store because I had extra Bitcoin laying around and I wanted to test it without dishing ou 20 bucks... I can tell you this site just received a new loyal customer. For one the support on here is way better then most sites I've seen in a business like this, they're fast and thorough most of the site with their responses and they get straight to the point and are very very helpful. The cheats i've used so far all work amazing and have great features. This site is great and I'm surprised they're offering such services to multiple games for a such a low and affordable price. I 100% vouch for this site and can safely say you won't be making a mistake when it comes to purchasing some of the services on this site. Once my trial comes close to an end I will 100% be purchasing a VIP membership, and to the admins and support on here... You guys are doing a great job tending to your site and community. I'm sure ism going to enjoy my stay here

Thank you very much for the review, and the kind words!

Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.