Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Red face Overall WallHax Experience

I've been using WallHax for a few weeks now. I've tried out most of the cheats included in VIP. (100% worth getting)

The GUI is probably the most notable thing i like, I've used several providers in the past with hard to navigate GUI's, trouble loading and saving configs. (some don't even have the ability to save configs)

WallHax has done beautiful in this regard, you can save your configs both local and via cloud which is great. Hwid auth system which adds a new hwid reset every 24 hours tackles alot of problems with using multiple devices and using spoofers (I've had bad experiences constantly needing to contact other developers for hwid resets, which gets old quickly) I thought their system was pretty ingenious.

Overall performance of each cheat is surprisingly really good, aimbot/esp are pretty flawless on a variety of games. Smooth (legit) snap (rage) aim works as intenteded if not better than majority of aimbots i've used in the past.

There have been a few crashing issues but were resolved within a day or two by contacting support via fourms.

Cheat updates (from what I've seen) are less than 24 hours from game updates

Overall S tier provider.

Would love to see more games supported!

Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.