Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

D2 my testimonial

Feel free to reformulate some of my sentences if necessary, English is not my original language !

******* 2 review after 1 month :
    Hi everyone, I've been using the wallhack for 3 weeks now and I think it's time to give my feedback on ******* 2 hack.
    You should know that it's not my first but rather the second one I use and I have therefore a bit of hindsight and experience to detail the one present on this site.
    It is the witch hunt of Bungie that led me to you.

"After a month of use I can finally give my personal opinion on this software."

So, I'm going to start with the interface, the functionality and the procedure of starting the bot.

• Starting the bot :

10/10: To start the Aimbot, nothing very complicated, I start it from a sub-folder well hidden in the meanders of my computer. I'm a bit paranoid, I guess !

• Regarding the interface :

10/10:The interface is clean and simple to use, you're not polluted by many settings, everything is already ready and configured to start using it in games.

• Usability / Functionality :

10/10: Regarding the different possibilities that this bot offers, I would say that the features are efficient and have allowed me to do a lot of things in solo even in high difficulty but also in PVP.

• Reactivity and fluidity :

10/10:The reactivity and fluidity of the bot is incredibly precise as long as you have a minimum of Ram in your PC of course.
    If I had to give an advice to people like me who have problems of fluidity and latency when you aim, check everything that can interfere with the bot, such as applications that run in the background in your windows.

• Security :

10/10:The bot is not detecting as long as you respect some rules, i don't leave an open web page pointing to the Wallhack site.
    And of course you need a minimum of common sense, i am careful when I play with a team, I play with legit settings and I often purposely miss a target to change my endgame ratio, remember, a ratio that is too high and too often can lead to deferrals from the players on the other side and sometimes even within your team. The aimbot is so reactive and precise that I have to modify my way of playing.
    !

Detected or undetected: https://wallhax.com/status/

• Support :

I didn't really have to ask for help from the staff members to solve my configuration problems, I like to solve this kind of problem myself but I know I could have counted on the staff members and other people present on the site. I have only been registered on the site for 1 month and the members have always been attentive and listened to everyone. Having browsed through a lot of posts concerning problems encountered in games or posts talking about different settings for *******, I always found that the staff members were reactive and super friendly. It's a very nice community you've created, happy to be a part of it.

Conclusion and what I would have liked to see in the bot settings :
    - First of all, Aimbot lives up to my expectations, but i encounter like other D2 players this problem of memory leakage, sometimes I can play for hours without any problem and sometimes after 5 minutes the screen freezes and it's back to the desktop with the game crashing.
    I know that the satff has been working on this problem for a while so I'm following the progress on the site every day and I'm not worried about the future..

- I would have liked to have an option to memorize and switch between several profiles, it would be really handy and a time saver, even if changing settings actually is quite easy !

- Explanatory tooltips that appear when the mouse passes over the different in-game settings, but that's just a detail!. Links below helped me ...!

https://wallhax.com/cheat-framework-features/

Conclusion :
    D2 hack for me is above all a way to get around things and do things differently, I like to do things differently and if it makes things easier for me, then it's even better! To give my personal opinion, I would say that this bot is what you're looking for if you want to BIGLY improve or comfort your gaming sessions, as far as I'm concerned it's on ******* 2. Depending on your settings your aim will be fast and deadly for the player in front or legit ! the aimbot is really light & remains frighteningly effective and precise. The different features present are just as useful and effective.
    I've learned to play differently with this bot, either in Legit or Rage settings, it's up to each one to find his profile but surely, when you'll find it you won't be able to do without it, I'm sure !
    Finally, I'm not here to promote this Aimbot, it is true that the D2 hack suffers from a memory problem but compared to the price offered by the competition I think that the coders of this hack have done a good job overall. And as I said above, this problem is not annoying for me, as far as I'm concerned since I don't do crucibles but I imagine that for someone who does, it can be really annoying.

D2 wallhack is incredible because remains accurate, fast and the options offered are more diverse than what I have experienced elsewhere.

Bravo !!

Just a clarification i preferred to post my opinion on this forum rather than in the part provided for this purpose because only VIP members can consult this section. i think it is more judicious to hide from the eyes of all that wallhack proposes a hack for d2.
    But if you think it's better to move this post to the testimonial section, I would understand.

I must say, a great review!

Insane review! Thank you very much for the detailed and lengthy report on the ******* 2 cheat.

I'm sure Slytiger will shower you in subscription time!

You know you can save profiles as you ask for? Save <insertname> and then load <insertname> in the console part of the GUi

Thanks for the review kanaky35! We appreciate it.

I can send some bonus subscription time your way but topics have to be in the testimonial forum to qualify. If you would like I can move your topic for you.

We'd be happy to have your review be public to everyone but it's your choice.

Thank you all, I'm glad you liked my testimonial.
    There are indeed some details inside that could be useful for new players, I think it could guide them and also reassure future buyers about the reliability of the wallhack.
    You can move this post to the dedicated section.
    @Muffinman, thank you for this tip that I didn't know. Useful !

Very good analysis, an excellent product. The only problem is that I can not play more than 3..4 hours without crashing. Specifically, I used other programs, this is an excellent product. Probably when they solve this problem they will be gods, until then play with it on the secondary account.

ty Stefan.. agree, I haven't tried many providers but this one would probably be one of the best if there wasn't this problem. Despite this it remains for me at the top
    Just in case, have you tried to go to task manager then in the Details tab, right click on the '*******2.exe' application. and “Set priority” to “Real time”
    Last edited by kanaky35; 03-24-2021 at 06:42 PM.

I play *******2 on average 15 hours a day, to take crass every hour or every 10 minutes is not ok, it has ok settings the menu is ok, but for me it is not ok at the moment, think you are playing trials and you are at 6 winners and the boom falls, it's not something pleasant. I pay something and I want it to work, the price is not a problem, I'm willing to pay double, but to work, that's the idea, I hope to solve the problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast