Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Smile Possibly one of the best clients ever.

I just want to start off by thanking the developers for their work on maintaining this lovely piece of software, I can't imagine how many hurdles it would take to constantly keep everything up to-date as much as possible.

When first purchasing this content, not going to lie, I was a little suspicious until finally I decided to give it a whim and to go with it. To my surprise, everything worked out as advertised, and worked rather perfectly.
    One of my favorite highlights of this client is that it has an option for Warframe. Not once have I seen a cheat client for this game, so I was VERY excited to try it out.

Once again, I was very pleased with the results. Injecting the client went pretty well, small frame drop of course. The ESP works wonderfully, and with a little more tweaking it worked perfectly, especially the aimbot.
    You can customize your settings to adjust the ESP however you'd like, whether that be wanting to aim for the head, body, neck, legs, etc... Even Aimbot sight adjustments (Lock onto enemies within FOV, or behind walls, etc...)

I've tried this client with a multitude of other games that this client has options to offer for, and I'm pleased.

Thanks WallHax!

Thank you very much for the review, glad to hear you are enjoying the cheats!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a testimonial. I have added 3 days of time to your subscription