Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Review and tips

Review and tips

I've been using this setup for about a month now, and am thoroughly pleased with it. The initial purchase was a slight bit chaotic with figuring out how to purchase with crypto, but honestly that was the hardest part of the whole thing.

There are plenty of other suggestions as to what settings to use to avoid detection, so I won't touch on that here. What I will cover, is how to easily target different body parts with a quick switch.

A common request in ******* (and to a lesser extent Warframe which I also play) is to have the aimbot quickly or easily switch the body part it aims at, according to which PvE enemy is being faced. While it's not a part of the programming (yet, please devs consider adding it in!), you can use a function of the bot and a macro program to handle this for you.

1- Choose a macro program. There are many free ones available, AHK comes to mind first but given how common it is, it's one of the first to cause a ban in games where macros are not permitted.
    2- Ingame, open the cheat console and go to Console. Type save xxxx, where xxxx is the name you want to call the profile for the current settings.
    3- Repeat step 2 for any other profiles you want to have set.
    4- Create your macros. You'll want to set it to type load xxxx (again, xxxx is the profile you want to load).
    5- To have the console ready to use these macros, each time you start the game you'll need to open the console tab, click once in the field that you would type, and close the console again. It is now ready to use.

Now, on to the general review.

The functions of this program are quite numerous, and I'll never use them all at once. But that's the beauty of it. It gives you the option to set as much or as little assistance as you want, and has a very easy to use GUI. There are mutiple radar options for seeing through walls without accidentally aiming through them, item ESP to see where the drops are, options for making the aimbot as smooth or snappy as you want, honestly heaps to much to cover here. And the best part? It's cheaper than the other also reliable and reputable cheats available.
    I know, I checked.

For my rating, I give it a solid 9 out of 10 (the missing point would be added if there was an easier quickswitch option).

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a testimonial. I have added 3 days of time to your subscription

Nice tip for changing profiles