Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Apex Legends Cheat Review

I recently joined this website as of last night and have only purchased the 1 day trial for Apex Legends. At 1st I wasn't so sure if this was a legit website or not at 1st glance since I ever only used the one cheat website called **********.com. So I decided to purchase the trial verson for the 1 day pass for Apex Legends to see if this website is BS or not. To my surprise everything went smoothly and the cheat client was easy to setup and start. Everything was pretty straight forward and easy to navigate. I was able to start up the cheat with no issues at all and the aimbot is amazing. I can close to obtaining the champion title twice. The ESP works amazingly and I was able to see everyone on the map so it gave me a peace of mind knowing I didn't have to worry if an enemy was close or not. I never lagged with the cheat at all and it runs very smoothly.

Side Note: The reason I haven't claimed the Champion spot yet is despite the cheat I been in sitautions where I ran out of ammo or couldn't find none.

Final Thoughts: All in all I was very impressed with how my experience with the website and the Apex Legends cheat went. I am %100 satisficed new customer who recommends their cheats to everyone who has doubt about buying them. So hopefully my review helped some of you out and that you can have some peace of mind that these guys are legit.

P.S I know people look down on us for using cheats but never the less it feels good to know what it's like to be a pro in a game. I'm not a terrible player just one who was never able to make it far in battle royal type games.

Cheers for the testimonial. No judgments regarding where you placed, if you're having fun that's the important part! And no doubt if you keep using the cheats you'll be getting plenty of 1st place finishes. +3 bonus days are added to your membership for the testimonial